In this episode, we’re uncanning SIX hoppy beers that were finalists in the 2021 The Bistro Double IPA Fest competition.
The Bistro Fest is a legendary festival that has gone on in the Bay Area for the last 20+ years and has contributed to the evolution of hoppy beer here on the West Coast over the years.
These days, the fest is split between West Coast and Hazy and we’ve got an amazing lineup for this tasting!
– Hazy Boys from Del Cielo Brewing
– Clockwork Intelligence from North Park Beer Co
– Distance Haze from Revision Brewing Co
The West Coasts:
– Juicy Above the Clouds from Altamont Beer Works
– Honorable Villain from Moonraker Brewing
– Rabbit Habit from Docent Brewing
* This video was originally recorded as part of our Friday Night Live tasting show streamed every Friday night on Instagram Live. Tune in live this Friday at @hoppedla! *